Sunday 29 January 2017

2016:The beginning

Hello Kdrama addicts♥
Okay, so 2016 was the year when I got into kdramas. BIGGEST  MISTAKE YOU COULD EVER DONE!
Literally,when you were having a not so great life,but suddenly you get introduced to Kworld which apparently ruins your life.I watched like 50 dramas! So,as I watched so many,I have decided to make a blog about it.I got so obsessed with kdrama and kpop,i actually lost interest in any other dramas or songs.If you check my phone its full of korean boys making cute faces.I know 
Favourites.....
Kdrama actor: LEE JONG SUK!bless that human!
Kdrama actress:Park shin hye,Im yoona.
Kpop band:BTS,EXO,ASTRO,GOT 7,BLACKPINK,GIRL GENERATION,
Idol:Tae Hyung is my life.

you can watch these BEAUTIFUL dramas on
KISSASIAN.COM

...................................................................................................................................................................
Love,
Cherry
............................

No comments:

Post a Comment