Saturday 11 March 2017

Kdrama review:Noble,My love

Image result for noble my love review
I would say, it started of as a nice and simple which could've been better  as you go along, but definitely didn't. The show became duller in last 3 episode. If it was an hour long drama, i wouldn't be pleased with it, but seeing that it was a web-drama, the show wasn't completely bad.
but... Definitely could've been more better.

PLOT: 4/10
CAST: 8/10
ENJOYMENT:8/10
OVERALL: 6/10

PLOT
Lee Kang Hoon (Sung Hoon) is a wealthy heir who is attractive, but he cares little for the feelings of other people. Cha Yoon Seo (Kim Jae Kyung) is a cheerful and lovely veterinarian who runs her own animal hospital. After the two meet in an unexpected crisis, can feelings of dislike turn into feelings of love?

REVIEW

Because it is a web drama, my review will not be like my usual (Long) review. I will keep it short and simple.
This show is not one of those shows where you expect everything to be great. It won't have an amazing storyline or great OST'. This drama is for you if you are looking for a nice,short,amusing love story to watch when you are really exhausted and all you want is to chill.
The show is full of romantic cliches. and it is definitely predictable. If you've watched dramas for a while, you will be able to guess what will happen next. You will get to witness a lot of accidental hugs and kisses, possessive and cute boyfriend moments, Cinderella love-story, wrist-grabbing...and the list will go on. It's definitely a must watch drama, if you would love to have a throwback for old rom-com scenes.
I loved the ''comic characters'' comparison, it makes the show even more cuter and it's visually appealing.
Image result for noble my love review
Image result for noble my love review

Sung hoon's character starts off as a ''jerk'' and ends up being a sweet, caring boyfriend. You will get to witness some possessive boyfriend moments. A jerk main lead is nothing new in dramaland. If you ask me, Sung hoon's acting delivery wasn't the best, It was a little bit hard to engage with him as an audience. I would've been more satisfied with the character if it could show me more than one emotion. For instance I didn't even realize when was the time he fell in love with her.
I liked this drama. I enjoyed this drama way too much I think. The show was harmless and funny. It won't fail to make you smile after a long busy day. Cute bubbly moments are the biggest plus point for this drama. A gorgeous free spirited Female lead manages to change the cold jerk chaebol's little heart. The chemistry was really strong between our main leads. If you are into romantic dramas, definitely watch this.

Image result for noble my love review Image result for noble my love review


Final Grading: B-
.................................................................................................................
Love,
Cherry








No comments:

Post a Comment