Friday 3 February 2017

Kdrama Review:Heirs

Image result for heirs poster

Hello,
what genre do you prefer the most?Do you like the usual romantic cliche or chaebol love story?
Well,in heirs you will find both.romantic cliche is the main thing in heirs.A chaebol who falls for a poor girl,not only that, it also includes a love triangle between two best friend and girl.
STORY:4.5/10
ENJOYMENT:5.7/10
CAST:9.0/10
OVERALL:6.5/10

STORY
Kim Tan a rich heir who has a older step brother who sends him to US.His brother kim hyuk tries to control over the family business,because of it they don't have a  good relationship.In states Kim tan meets a girl Eun sang who went there to look for her sister.Kim tan is engaged to Rachel,still he falls for Eun sang.He eventually returns to korea where his best friend Young do becomes his enemy due to a incident from their childhood.They starts to go to same school where Young do starts to pick on Eun sang,but later falls in love with her.
Image result for heirs


GOOD

  • I liked this drama only for Kim woo bin(Young do) and other couple Lee bo na and Chan-young.The main lead was boring,Yes! 
  • Kim woo bin's character was amazing!His character was getting better and better.I just couldn't stop falling for his character,his character was growing,from a bad guy who bullies people to how he actually was with his family.

Image result for heirs choi young do
Choi young do

  • Lee bo na was played by krystal jung who is my favourite.Her character was a jealous girlfriend who was just being cute infront her boyfriend Chan young(Eun sang's best friend)They were adorable together.I felt like more than the main couple, these two had more chemistry.It was just simply pleasing to watch them.

I found it funny how Chan young's dad and Rachel's mom had a''thing'',so that makes them siblings.but they never got to know that.

Image result for lee bo na and chan young
lee bo na and chan young being adorable. p.s:Chan young is soooo cute!!

  • I also liked how Kim tan's mom was okay with Kim tan and Eun sang's relationship,I thought she would be against with it. Would you ever want your house maid's daughter to be your daughter in law? as she was a proud rich mom,I thought she would never want eun sang to be her son's wife!But surprisingly, she didn't had any problem with that.


BAD

  • The main leads: I love Lee min ho and park shin hye.But this drama simply just didn't work for them in my opinion.
  • First 5 episodes were great for them but as soon as they came to Korea they just lost their charms.They simply became boring.Okay,I got how Kim tan liked Eun sang.But she kept rejecting him over and over again.
  • I never understood when was the moment she fell for him.
  • I wanted to see more bromance between kim woo bin and lee min ho ,I wish they showed more scenes regarding them,from episode 1 i was waiting for their friendship to be alive again.

I liked this drama,but I wanted to give up after 8 episodes,still kept myself watching it just for Kim woo bin and Lee min ho.
Image result for eun sang rejecting kim tan
this is pretty much the whole drama.

Love,
Cherry♥












No comments:

Post a Comment