Tuesday 7 February 2017

What will you do if EXO was next door??Kdrama review:EXO next door!

Image result for EXO NEXT DOOR POSTER
This drama speaks for so many EXO fans out there! Including me,of course.
If you are into kpop which surely you are,Otherwise why are you even here?You should watch this drama.For the records there are so many other dramas which was by other kpop group,but EXO next door is the best one out of them all.Even if you are not an Exo fan,I am 99% sure you will still enjoy watching it.It's a funny,lighthearted drama which may be amusing to watch.Reason for liking this drama is because it's funny and relatable.Why relatable?Ok,what will you do when you find EXO as your neighbour?You will probably go numb or maybe scream and stalk them forever!That's exactly what our actress ''Moon Ga-young'' did in EXO next door.
The story is funny and simple which probably the main reason I liked this drama.It's a perfect web drama and there is no excuse not to waste 15 min for each episode.This drama is short,simple but great, cute,funny and leaves you wanting more!

STORY:8.5/10
CAST:10/10
ENJOYMENT:10/10
OVERALL:9/10

STORY
Ji Yeon Hee is a 21 year old girl, who hasn't yet dated because she blushes terribly and is completely paralysed when she's near a good looking boy. One day, four members of EXO are trying to keep a low profile, and move into the house of one of the member's grandfather. However, it turns out that EXO members' house is right in front of Yeon Hee's house.

Good
Image result for exo next door scene

  • EXO boys are non-actors.and they still did a pretty great job.I will not judge them by their acting because there were some moment which were cringy, and I am willing to let go as there were so many great parts and they were amazing.(also because they are my baes) 
The show was funny and there were moments where i was laughing for a solid 5 minutes because of some really funny parts.When it wasn't funny, it was still sorta cute and enjoyable.
Some funny moments like(SPOILER ALERT)-----Episode 1 starts with how EXO boys being mistaken by Yeong Hee as Serial killer with their shady intro.And how the Sanitary pad just flew into them,IT WAS JUST TOO FUNNY.I was legit giggling throughout the episode.-----(SPOILER FINISHED)



  • Beakhyun and sehun's bromance might be my favourite scene of EXO next door.I am sure the ''pretending to be naughty scene'' was the treat for a lot of fangirls out there!(Don't worry girls!I can feel you)
Image result for exo next door scene sanitary pad
FUNNIEST SCENE.

  • Bromance between Sehun and Yeong hee's brother was extremely dramatic and I found it amusing to watch.I am happy that I could see Sehun's fun and cute side by this drama as he is very shy in real life.
Image result for exo next door scene sanitary pad
  •  yeong hee turned red as tomato whenever he was around any cute boys.It was a cute touch of the drama.
Image result for exo next door scene red yeong hee



  • The moment Chanyeol found out Yeong hee doesn't like Kai! Jealous ChanYeol was probably the cutest thing I've ever seen.That smile when he found out!!!♥♥
Image result for exo next door scene red yeong hee

BAD


Although it was a great drama there are few bits I didn't like.

  • Love triangle part didn't work for me,It's a web drama which meant to be really short and happy.Why bother to add a love triangle???Poor D.O was stuck in between Chanyeol and Yeon hee.because of the triangle I felt like he couldn't enjoy in the drama,He was all sad and shy throughout the drama.There was a scene which bothered me a lot----(SPOILER ALERT) When D.O found out he wasn't going to get the girl,he became all sad and started to say ''how he never going to find a girl who will love him back'' Like boy??? there are millions of girls who wants to die for you and you are saying that???
Image result for exo next door scene sanitary pad
  • I wish There were more scene of Beakhyun,I wished to see more and more scenes of Chanyeol,D.O,beakhyun and sehun's happy and funny scene. Still, there were enough scenes of chanyeol,d.o and sehun. Only beakhyun didn't his own funny part.
Image result for exo next door scene sanitary pad
♥♥♥
   
The ending was great and happy.Overall,I want another season of EXO Next door!!



LOVE,
Cherry.














4 comments:

  1. I wouldn't say I loved this drama, but it was enjoyable and funny.I found D.O a little bit creepy maybe that's because of his commeo in "hello monster" lol.I love him though

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha that's true,I am watching hello monster now,I am on episode 8
      xx

      Delete
  2. When I watched this drama i didn't even knew about EXO,this drama got me into exo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome to the fandom,I hope you will end up loving them!!
      xx

      Delete