Saturday 4 February 2017

Sassy and cute! Kdrama Review:Sassy Go Go/Cheer up!

Sassy, Go Go (Cheer Up!) Promotional poster.jpg
Hands up if you are down for a High school romance without any cliche! which is just funny and lighthearted! well guess what?Sassy go go is just perfect.
This drama is one of my favourite!♥ask why? because it just makes you smile when you watch it!It genuinely made me happy when I was watching the drama,I agree story is nothing new but hey it was still amazing!It delivered everything in the right way.
 Sassy go go/cheer up is full of high school romance,comedy,friendship,bromance and ultimate cuteness.This is my favourite school drama out of heirs,who are you school 2015,angry mom.
STORY:8/10
ENJOYMENT:10/10
CAST:8,5/10
OVERALL:8.5-9/10

STORY
Kang Yeon-doo (Jung Eun-ji) is the leader of outcast street dance club "Real King", a group of students who band together because of their poor academic performance, whereas Kim Yeol (Lee Won-keun) is the President of "Baek Ho", an elite club composed of students from the top 5 percent. When the two clubs are forcibly merged to create a cheerleading squad, the two put their differences aside for the benefit of their clubs. As they go on with their misadventures, many things happen that result in a strong and unbreakable bond. Cheer Up! is a story that aims at ordinary high school students' misadventures including love, heartbreak, pain and friendship.
*I swear the story is way better then it sounds here*
GOOD

Everything in this drama was a highlight for me.


  • Bromance: Bromance between kim yeol and ha joon were the best thing ever.Did you see how they care for eachother and how ha joon just trusts kim yeol more than anybody! I loved it how their bromance is not just cute, it was also emotional.Well, from episode 1 they were made for each other.                                                                          p.s:BOTH OF THEM ARE SO FREAKING GOOD LOOKING! ITS TOO MUCH FOR MY EYES!!!!
Related image


sassy-go-go-stills-0
DO YOU EVEN NEED ANY OTHER PROOF OF HOW THEY ARE MADE FOR EACH OTHER?

  • Kang yeon doo:She is my favourite! She is strong,sassy,gorgeous and top of that she is confident enough to fight with everybody, also I loved how caring she is for everybody along with her own enemies.She was straight up relatable,like the way she acted,her all emotions ,I could relate so much.I enjoyed the cat fights between two club,one club which has full of students who are not good at studies but slays in dancing.Other club which has Smart-ass students who freaking wrecks studying.
Image result for sassy go go
Related image


  • OTP:Yeon doo and Kim yeol had an amazing chemistry,the feels were real! whenever they were fighting with each other,whenever Yeol were smiling at her,when Yeol tried to kiss her but failed every time, Those every moment I could feel how they are made for each other!!It was so freaking cute.
Image result for sassy go go
Image result for kim yeol and yoon doo
Image result for kim yeol and yoon doo

  • Friendship between Dong jae and Yeon do:Their relationship was just sweet.The trust each other,they understand each other and also they love each other.There was no romantic relationship between them which was highly enjoyable,like In dramas they have to have a love triangle between friends,which was clearly not the case here which I appreciated a lot,and also they are friendship goals.They complain to each other,they share and drink strawberry juice together and they give each other space,I wish they had more scenes.
  • Image result for yeon do and dong jae
Image result for yeon do and dong jae

  • Mom and Dad:Yeon doo's mom is the example of how parents should be.Who supports her daughter,Respects the decisions of her daughter.She just wants her daughter to be a great person.                                                                                                                                             OMG I loved the twist that Yeon doo's mom and Kim yeol's dad wanted to date, which will eventually make yeon doo and kim yeol siblings haha.That awkward moment when you find out your mom is dating your boyfriend's dad,Literally the EPIC MOMENT.
Image result for yeon do's mom cheer up

  • Other couples: There are so many other couples to talk about,You know what if you already watched the drama you know that every single other couple were adorable,and if you haven't watched the drama, what are you waiting for??go and watch it.

  • The teacher:Relationship between the teacher Yang and Yeon doo was really heart warming.I liked the way students from both club decided to support their teacher when he was blamed as a whistle-blower.

BAD

I literally enjoyed every part of this drama,but I found it little bit weird that Soo ah did everything just to be first in her class,like she was second it's still great isn't it??after all it's just a grade.It's not like you will go to a good university only if you are first grade student.
also I found all the cheerleading stuff little bit weird! still I enjoyed it fully.
I couldn't understand Soo-ah.Writer tried really hard to make her victim ,so we can feel sorry for her.I never actually felt sorry her.Once you are a bitchy friend who can do anything just to please her mother with a good result and other part you are crying and regretting?If you regret it then stop doing it again and again.It felt like, this moment she is regretting because she did something bad and after a minute she is all inspired to do something horrible again!
Image result for yeon do and soo ah


I really enjoyed this drama,the ending was really nice and happy, as everything is sorted they becomes friends again.I loved how everybody forgot everything soo ah did, infact when she was all miserable and all.The students decided to make videos for her so she feels good and comes back.

Love,
Cherry

Image result for sassy go go
Image result for sassy go go
Image result for sassy go go
Image result for sassy go go
















8 comments:

  1. Jisoo was amazing in bad moms!This was a great drama!It delivered everything perfectly!Jung eun ji my queen slayed it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I swear down! The main villain annoyed me so much!
    Everything was great in this drama except the fact that it was over reacting in some point of the drama.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I am new,I need some drama names to watch.I already watched sassy go go after this post.
    can you recommend some?that would be very helpful.
    dramas I've watched
    Doctors
    My love from stars
    sassy go go
    pinocchio

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome to the kworld!! Trust me its very addicting
      I can give you some if you tell me which genre you enjoy the most:)

      Delete
    2. Any! Romantic-comedy or action??

      Delete
    3. W two world(best,lee jong suk)
      Healer(action,romance)
      K2(action)
      Legend of the blue see(fantasy,romantic)
      Weightlifting kim bok jo
      Watch these one first:)

      Delete