Friday 24 February 2017

Top 6 Bias list



As a hardcore kpop fan, I have a lot of bias.
I think I have too many bias from every single group. I thought it would be fun to make a post about my bias list, So here I am, typing about my favourite kpop idols!
Warning: Too much fangirling happening right now, so you might find a lot of ''HE IS SO CUTE''  more than actual facts.lol 
P.s:It's not in order:)

1.Tae Hyung
Aka V from BTS. V is my Ultimate bias and definitely at the top of my list. I mean how can you not like this guy? He's always weird and cheerful! He makes me smile,whenever I see his face.I don't think he has ever been sad, and I definitely don't want him to be sad. When his grandma passed way, ask me, seeing him all sad and crying made me teary. V is Charming,handsome,funny and unique. TaeTae is very cute, He always has those blank expression when he goes to any interviews  or anywhere. Like, he is such a baby!!!It's so hard not to fall for him!LOVE him.

Image result for taehyung bts
Image result for taehyung bts

2.Jackson 
Hahah, he is my favourite person i swear. His sarcasm is my favourite thing ever. He is sassy and playful.When he speaks english, I only just want to listen to him. His sassyness kills me everytime.I die with laughter whenever he does something funny! LOVE him.

Image result for jackson got7
Image result for jackson wang

3.Lisa
Blackpink!!! I have been listening to them lately. I have to tell you how much I adore Lisa. She is so adorable and lovable.How can you hate her when you see her smile! Her smile is the cutest, she literally looks like a barbie doll. Not only she is pretty, but she kills it everytime she dances!♥♥Love her.


4.Chanyeol

I can't get over how much troubles he creates. He always stays in his own world.My first ever kpop Bias♥How can you forget your first love? His rapping gives me life to be honest. In EXO, Chanyeol was the first guy who grabbed my attention and probably was the reason I got into Kpop.this ''happy virus'' will always have a special place in my heart! 

Image result for Chanyeol
Related image

4.Yoonah

After watching various show of Yoonah, she definitely became one of my favourite and top of that she's a part of Girl's generation! Well, she's beautiful,she can act,dance,sing what else do you want?

Image result for yoona
Image result for yoona

5.BamBam
First of all, I love his name! BamBam. It makes me energized for some reason lol.I am not weird ok! I simply adore his personality. He hates being treated like a baby,but how can you not? he has such a cute baby face♥♥Loveee him.

Image result for bambam
Related image

6. Taemin
Aka ''fan service king'' of shine. Taemin is literal meme of the Shinee. and this is the reason I adore him so much.The fact that he used to wear teddy bear t-shirt all the time when he was a trainee, tells us how loveable this person is♥ He's just too good looking for his own good.

Image result for taemin
Image result for taemin


No comments:

Post a Comment