Thursday 16 February 2017

Top 5 Kdrama male lead who will give you butterflies!



Do you get that feeling when you see a kdrama character?  you make those weird noises when the character appears and makes your expectation from a guy even more higher.Yep, that's right, you know what I am going to talk about!
 Sometimes it can be hard to find that kind of characters in dramas, especially if you are watching kdramas, It's usually the second male lead who's kind hearted and sweet but there are some male leads who has charm to make your little heart to beat even faster. Every time you will see them your stomach will be full of butterflies.


1.Louis from Shopaholic Louis
Related image

Louis just won my heart! He's just so innocent and sweet, He is not like the usual male lead who's super strong and mature like in any other dramas.He's babyish behavior made me smile the whole time i was watching the drama! Seo In-Guk instantly became one of my favourite♥ 


2.kim yeol from sassy go go
Image result for kim yeol


Every time I talk about this drama, I feel like to go back to this drama and watch it all over again.Such a heart warming drama! This drama had the cutest leads.Kim yeol's cheeky smile,didn't fail to make me smile.I still didn't get over this drama.


3.Chul from w-two world
Related image
Probably the best drama of lee Jong Suk. Lee jong suk is no doubt my favourite actor.Not only he knows how to charm his viewers with his looks, he sure did an amazing job to make me fall for him in W. I cherished him more than anybody after watching W.

4.Joon Hyung from Weightlifting Kim bok joo
Image result for jung hyung weightlifting fairy
He was pretty impressive in weightlifting.The charming swimmer who's personality is to die for. I think for the whole drama he wanted to just make Bok joo happy.He didn't wanted anything other than a smile of bok joo.

5.Dal po from pinocchio
Image result for dal po pinocchio
again, another sweet character who is attractive and thoughtful for others.Dal po was always caring and helpful for others.He always protects and helps In ha in any kind of situation, what more do you want from a guy??



Tell me your favourite male lead who makes you smile:)
..............................................................................................................................................................
Love,
Cherry





No comments:

Post a Comment